Subject: NorthWestern: Revised documents as of 4/12/01
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 15:58:00 -0700 (PDT)

I am attaching marked and clean copies of the following documents:

1. Letter Agreement between Enron North America Corp. and NorthWestern
Generation I, LLC;
2. ENA Promissory Note (Exhibit A);
3. First Amended and Restated LLC Agreement (Exhibit C);
4. Escrow Agreement (Exhibit F); and
5. ENA Guaranty (Exhibit G).

Per my discussions with Jerry, Marguerite Kahn will circulate electronic
drafts of the transaction documents on Friday (once she has finished editing
them).

Best regards,

Marisa Reuter
King & Spalding
1100 Louisiana, Suite 3300
713-751-3244 (tel)
713-276-7440 (fax)

 <<LetterAgmt.doc>>  <<LetterAgmtRED.doc>>  <<ENAnote.doc>>
<<ENAnoteRED.doc>>  <<LLCAgreement.doc>>  <<LLCAgreementRED.doc>>
<<EscrowAgmt.doc>>  <<EscrowAgmtRED.doc>>  <<ENAGuaranty.DOC>>
<<ENAGuarantyRed.DOC>>

                    Confidentiality Notice
This message is being sent by or on behalf of a lawyer.  It is intended 
exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  This 
communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged or 
confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.  If you are not the 
named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or 
disseminate this message or any part of it.  If you have received this 
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete 
all copies of the message.

 - LetterAgmt.doc
 - LetterAgmtRED.doc
 - ENAnote.doc
 - ENAnoteRED.doc
 - LLCAgreement.doc
 - LLCAgreementRED.doc
 - EscrowAgmt.doc
 - EscrowAgmtRED.doc
 - ENAGuaranty.DOC
 - ENAGuarantyRed.DOC