Subject: ENA/Blue Dog: Closing Checklist and ENA Incumbency Certificate
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 12:33:00 -0700 (PDT)

Kay:

Attached please find a preliminary draft of a Closing Certificate as well as
of an Incumbency Certificate.  At your convenience, please provide me with
the names, titles and contact information that will need to be included in
the Incumbency Certificate.  Thanks.

Regards,

Marisa

 <<ENAIncumbencyCertificate.DOC>>  <<ClosingChecklist.DOC>>

                    Confidentiality Notice
This message is being sent by or on behalf of a lawyer.  It is intended 
exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  This 
communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged or 
confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.  If you are not the 
named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or 
disseminate this message or any part of it.  If you have received this 
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete 
all copies of the message.

 - ENAIncumbencyCertificate.DOC
 - ClosingChecklist.DOC