Subject: FW: ENA/Blue Dog: ENA Incumbency Certificate
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 08:12:00 -0700 (PDT)

Chris:

> Attached please find a preliminary draft of the Incumbency Certificate
> that Citibank requires.  You will need to include the appropriate names,
> titles and contact information on the Certificate.  According to Carolyn
> Campbell, Andrea Mahar is the contact person at Citibank.  Andrea's number
> is 212-657-1007, and she will likely ask regarding the
> nature/timing/amounts of the disbursements.  In past deals, Citibank has
> provided us with a fee schedule and a list of money market investment
> options.  You might ask Andrea if she will forward that information to
> you.  According to Carolyn, Andrea might refer you to a woman named
> Estelle Lawrence at 212-657-2076, but the initial contact needs to be with
> Andrea.
>
Don't hesitate to call me if you have any questions.

> Regards,
>
> Marisa
>
>  <<ENAIncumbencyCertificate.DOC>>
>
>

                    Confidentiality Notice
This message is being sent by or on behalf of a lawyer.  It is intended 
exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  This 
communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged or 
confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.  If you are not the 
named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or 
disseminate this message or any part of it.  If you have received this 
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete 
all copies of the message.

 - ENAIncumbencyCertificate.DOC