Subject: Re: Revised RM Policy
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 03:09:00 -0700 (PDT)

Boyd confirmed his availability.  We expect his call at 10:30 a.m. this 
morning.

Thanks!  DT

>>> <[email-masked]> 06/13/00 09:06AM >>>
FYI.  Is there a conference call scheduled for today, and is Boyd available
tomorrow?

Thanks,

Kay
---------------------- Forwarded by Kay Mann/Corp/Enron on 06/13/2000 09:05
AM ---------------------------

(Embedded
image moved
to file:      From:  Gregg Penman
pic18735.pcx) 06/13/2000 07:50 AM

To:   Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc:

Subject:  Re: Revised RM Policy

Per my voice mail, will you please take a quick look at my edits to Vlady's
draft risk management policy attached below.  I don't think any of them are
problematic, but Vlady has some concerns mainly because the base Enron
Corp. risk management policy was used as the template and therefore I am
effectively making edits to it.

I will be leaving the office today around 11:00 so I want to turn this to
Peoples before then if possible.  On any other business, I will be
unavailable from 1:30 to probably 3:00 today, but can be reached via pager
800-980-1771 or cell phone 312-925-8888 at any other time.

As always - thanks for your help.

Gregg
---------------------- Forwarded by Gregg Penman/Corp/Enron on 06/13/2000
07:45 AM ---------------------------

To:   Vladimir Gorny/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:
Subject:  Re: Revised RM Policy  (Document link: Gregg Penman)

Some comments on your comments:

Section II:    I don't like the title "Commercial Development Manager" but
rather "Risk Manager"
Response:         The title Commercial Development Manager comes from the
MEH Operating Agreement.  We can amend the LLC Agreement  if necessary, but
it seems burdensome since the title is only a formality.  However, as
currently written, the Commercial Development Manager is the person
responsible for managing the daily business, i.e. similar to a desk
director.  In order to maintain control of this position, it can only be
filled by an Enron nominee and will report directly to the MEH General
Manager, Laura Luce of Enron.

Section VII:   Majority of the wording came initially from attorneys, I
would recommend confirming that.
Response:          I will run this by the attorneys.  However, from a
technical perspective, Section VII refers to employees of MEH.  No one in
the Chicago office is an employee of MEH, but rather we all remained
employees of our respective organizations.  I will ask the attorneys if we
need to limit all Chicago based employees, both of Enron North America and
Peoples Energy Resources.

Section VIII:  Who is the General Manager of MEH?
Response:          As mentioned above, Laura Luce, Vice President of Enron
North America
Is Enron North America Corp. a legal entity?
Response:          Yes, Enron North America Corp. replaced Enron Capital
Trade and Resources as the Wholesale business of Enron Corp.  Unless you
know something different, I believe that to be a true statement.

Let me know if any of my responses don't make sense or you still have any
questions.  I am still going to try to get this out by 10:00 or so.

Gregg

To:   Gregg Penman/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc:
Subject:  Re: Revised RM Policy  (Document link: Gregg Penman)

Policy Comments:

Section II:    I don't like the title "Commercial Development Manager" but
rather "Risk Manager"
Section VII:   Majority of the wording came initially from attorneys, I
would recommend confirming that.
Section VIII:  Who is the General Manager of MEH?
Is Enron North America Corp. a legal entity?

Vlady.

(Embedded
image moved
to file:      From:  Gregg Penman @ ENRON
pic24074.pcx) 06/12/2000 02:03 PM

To:   Vladimir Gorny/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:
Subject:  Revised RM Policy

Vlady - As we discussed, I am attaching my revisions to your initial draft.
They are mainly cosmetic attempts to make the RM Policy terms consistent
with the MEH Operating Agreement and separate MEH from any behind the
scenes reporting or controls that ENA chooses to place on Richard/MEH.  Let
me know if you have any concerns about my edits.  I would like to send this
to Peoples end of day today.  I will follow up with Structuring to find a
body to model the underlying asset position.

Thanks - Gregg

(See attached file: MEH Risk Policy 061200.doc)