Subject: TITAN-GREEN -- option.DOC
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 06:21:00 -0700 (PDT)

<<TITAN-GREEN -- option.DOC>>

Kay:
Per my conversation with Rusty, attached hereto is the electronic version of
the Titan-Green Option Agreement for execution by Titan.  This version is
the same document we discussed last Thurday and incorporates those
substitution pages sent to you by fax at 2:50 on June 9, 2000.  Per my fax
to you earlier today, the Optionor has executed the Option and forwarded the
signature page to me.  Therefore:

1.  Please execute FOUR (4) original copies of the Option.
2.  Please fax me the signature page 312-630-6347
3.  Please send to my attention by federal express all FOUR (4) original
executed documents.

Upon receipt I will forward two originals to the Seller, who will then send
me two original documents.  Please call with any questions 312-368-2152.
Thanks!

____________________________________________________________________________
The e-mail address and domain name of the sender changed on November 1, 
1999.  Please update your records.

The information contained in this communication may be confidential, is 
intended only for the use of the recipient named above, and may be legally 
privileged.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you 
are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this 
communication, or any of its contents, is strictly prohibited. If you have 
received this communication in error, please re-send this communication to 
the sender and delete the original message and any copy of it from your 
computer system.
Thank you.

For more information about Piper Marbury Rudnick & Wolfe, please visit us at 
http://www.piperrudnick.com/
____________________________________________________________________________

 - TITAN-GREEN -- option.DOC