Subject: Fehr Contract
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 05:02:00 -0700 (PDT)

I spoke to Karen Way at Piper-Marbury-Rudnick&Wolfe and we decided that the 
best way to handle the document flow is for you to send the docs. 
electronically to Karen and she will Fed-X out the originals for execution to 
their attorney - Ed Legner.   Karen has dealt with Legner recently on Green, 
so she should be able to push him to move the ball so we can get this done 
quickly.

 We can also include a marked as draft hard copy for markups if he has a lot 
of changes.  Since he just reviewed the Green doc. very recently, it should 
be fine as is since we are only changing the following:

We want to limit the means by which we are able to get the option premium 
back to their not being able to convey the tract.
They have an imbedded "put" option on the house if we begin to build and 
haven't exercised our call.

The commercial terms are $4000 for 18 months, and an 18 month extension for 
another $4000,  Exercise price is $185,000.

Karen will get together a legal description that will suffice for purposes of 
this document.

Our goal is to get this inked in the next 5-10 days.