Subject: Re: MidWest Energy Hub LLC - Name Change to Enovate Energy
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 09:37:00 -0700 (PDT)

Matt - Per our conversation today, the following e-mail was sent by Russell 
Murrell regarding the impending name change of Midwest Energy Hub, L.L.C.  My 
understanding is that we have already bought/sold natural gas in Oklahoma, 
Texas, and Louisianna.  The remaining states in his e-mail are potential 
future places of business.  I will leave it up to your discretion as to how 
you want to pursue registering for taxes in these locales.  I am guessing we 
may want to register in those states we have already transacted in.  Please 
let me know what you think we should do.

Thanks,

Gregg
---------------------- Forwarded by Gregg Penman/Corp/Enron on 08/21/2000 
02:33 PM ---------------------------

Russell E Murrell
08/21/2000 02:19 PM
To: [email-masked]
cc:  
Subject: Re: MidWest Energy Hub LLC - Name Change to Enovate Energy

We may want to add Arkansas to this list too...

---------------------- Forwarded by Russell E Murrell/Corp/Enron on 
08/08/2000 09:51 AM ---------------------------

Russell E Murrell
08/04/2000 11:17 AM
To: Teresa Callahan/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc:  
Subject: Re: MidWest Energy Hub LLC - Name Change to Enovate Energy  

We will be doing the vast majority of our business in Illinois;  however we 
may also transact in Michigan, Indiana, Wisconsin, Iowa, Texas, Louisiana, 
Oklahoma, Kansas.

Thanks for your help.  Let me know if you need anything.

Russell
(312) 541-1159