Subject: Re: Manlove monetization
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2000 08:14:00 -0700 (PDT)

Kay,
As things continue to move ahead on the other doc's (with Greg), I would like 
to priority to go to getting the first draft of the transfer price agreement 
as soon as possible.  Per your note below, I think Monday could be feasible 
with the expectation to get a draft to Peoples before the end of next week.  
In addition, the below agreement will no doubt be edited in the next week.

Thanx,

Laura

   

	From:  Kay Mann                           09/08/2000 07:45 AM

To: Laura Luce/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc:  
Subject: Manlove monetization

Laura,

Here's the revised version:

Here's a compared version so you will know what I did:

I'll work on the transfer price agreement today or this weekend so we will 
have something to discuss.  

I'm planning on being in Chicago on Thursday if you would like to discuss any 
of these matters.

Kay