Subject: Schaeffer Property - Livingston County, Illinois
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2000 08:52:00 -0700 (PDT)

Kay:

This morning, Rusty requested that we prepare an Option Agreement for the 29
acre parcel west of the Livingston Energy Center.  This property could be
used as a construction laydown site, but more importantly would provide a
sound buffer for the project.  It is our understanding that the Option
Agreement is to be presented to the property owner at some point next week.
We will forward a draft of the agreement to you no later than Monday,
October 16, 2000.  Please feel free to call me or Don Shindler
(312-368-2175) with any questions regarding the agreement.  Best regards.

Karen S. Way
Piper Marbury Rudnick & Wolfe
203 N. LaSalle
Chicago, Illinois 60601
email:  [email-masked]
(ph) 312-368-2152
(fax) 312-630-6347

____________________________________________________________________________
The information contained in this communication may be confidential, is 
intended only for the use of the recipient named above, and may be legally 
privileged.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you 
are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this 
communication, or any of its contents, is strictly prohibited. If you have 
received this communication in error, please re-send this communication to 
the sender and delete the original message and any copy of it from your 
computer system.
Thank you.

For more information about Piper Marbury Rudnick & Wolfe, please visit us at 
http://www.piperrudnick.com/
____________________________________________________________________________