Subject: Re: Schaffer Land Option - Pontiac Site
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2000 03:27:00 -0800 (PST)

Rusty,

You are going to have to refresh my recollection as to this piece of land.  
Kathleen, could you please get with Rusty or Fred to see what's up.

Thanks,

Kay

Rusty Stevens
10/31/2000 11:26 AM
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], Kay 
Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron, Fred Mitro/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  

Subject: Schaffer Land Option - Pontiac Site

I wanted to send out a reminder to everyone that I had indicated to Mr. 
Schaeffer that we would be sending him a document last week and to suggest 
that we try to get something out to him this week if at all possible.  

Since our critical final zoning vote is next Thursday, I want to make sure we 
don't give him any reason to get "up in arms" over this issue and start 
thinking we have just been leading him along without intending to follow 
through on the deal.  Mark and Karen have done such an exemplary job on the 
zoning (record time) that I don't want anything to get in our way at the 
final moment.  Mr. Schaeffer is one of the wealthier and more influential 
farmers in the area, and has thus far been pretty quiet at the meetings, 
however, he pointedly cornered me at the end of our last meeting to ask about 
this issue.  Lets keep him happy.

Please let me know if we can get it out this week, so I can call him and 
apologize for the delay and give him a new improved delivery date of the 
draft documents.

Thanks.