Subject: Reminders
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 10:55:00 -0700 (PDT)

I enjoyed getting to know you yesterday.

By the way, I wanted to follow up on a few items related to the Hub 
transaction:

1. The competition restrictions commence August 10th (see the definition of 
"Restricted Period" in the agreement), but no DASH was circulated at the time 
the LLC agreement was signed.  I believe it was intended that some other 
approval/sign-off procedure would be implemented after the closing.  
Achieving the appropriate internal Enron sign-offs is critical, so please let 
us know what (if anything) we can do to assist in this process --- whatever 
it might be.

2. Our deadline for proposing a list of grandfathered contracts to PMW is 
June 25th.  That's a week from next Sunday, and it is the same date by which 
we are supposed to finalize the Agency Agreement.  Since it appears that 
Peoples does not expect to get back to us for at least a week on the Agency 
Agreement, we might want to think about amending the LLC agreement to push 
the deadline back.

3. Other matters on our "to-do" list include (i) filing qualifications to do 
business where necessary outside Illinois, (ii) providing each of Enron's 
restricted affiliates' marketing representatives with a copy of the 
Restricted Activities provisions, (iii) putting the member guaranty 
arrangements in place, and (iv) finalizing the Risk Guidelines.

4. Termination rights are triggered if we fail to meet the deadlines in 2 and 
4(iv) above.

Thanks!  DT