Subject: Intergen/Coral transaction
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 10:34:00 -0800 (PST)

Randy:

As I indicated in my voicemail, Coral has requested that Intergen (or its 
designated project affiliate - Sweetgum Energy L.P.) be the counterparty that 
transacts with Enron.  Based on current information, the structure of the 
transaction has not materially changed from the Coral deal structure 
described in the 11/30/00 DASH.  Intergen is holding a Board meeting this 
afternoon and the proposed transaction is on the agenda for approval.

With regard to the timing of the funding, it is my understanding that once 
the Letter Agreement has been executed (target date: 12/21) and associated 
documents accepted by Intergen, Enron will notify TurboPark of its intention 
to assign the equipment to Intergen (target notice date: 12/22).  Once the 
assignment documents are ready for execution, Intergen will fund the 
transaction and Enron will execute the assignment documents immediately after 
receiving written confirmation that Enron has received the transaction 
proceeds.  There is a desire by East Origination to, if possible, book the 
earnings from this transaction in fiscal year 2000.

Rebecca Walker (ENA development) is planning to run a D&B report on Sweetgum 
Energy L.P.  tomorrow once she receives the State and Headquarters 
information necessary.  I traded voicemails with Ben Glisan today on this 
counterparty change.  He asked that I work with RAC deal personell on this 
matter. 

Based upon your voicemail it appears that we do not need to amend the DASH 
based upon this change in counterparty.  Let me know if any of the above 
information changes your opinion.  

Call me if you wish to discuss this information.

Thanks,
Fred Mitro
x35406