Subject: FW: Citibank Fees
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2001 07:05:00 -0800 (PST)

Kay:

See the attached Citibank Schedule of Fees letter agreement.  Can ENA
provide wiring instructions for insertion into the Escrow Agreements.  Thank
you.

Carolyn M. Campbell
King & Spalding
713-276-7307 (phone)
713-751-3280 (fax)
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

-----Original Message-----
From: Paradee, Lari [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, January 02, 2001 1:58 PM
To: Campbell, Carolyn
Cc: 'Lawrence, Estelle A'
Subject: FW: Citibank Fees

Carolyn,

Happy New Year!

Here is the Citibank Schedule of Fees updated with the "Waived for initial
setup" and the "F." in Ben's name.

Do you have the wiring instructions yet so I can put them in the escrow
documents and circulate those docs as final??

Thanks,
 Lari

 -----Original Message-----
From:   Steward, Shelly
Sent:   Tuesday, January 02, 2001 9:24 AM
To:     Paradee, Lari
Subject:        Citibank Fees

Good Morning Lari!

<<Citibank Schedule of Fees.doc>>

                    Confidentiality Notice
This message is being sent by or on behalf of a lawyer.  It is intended 
exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  This 
communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged or 
confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.  If you are not the 
named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or 
disseminate this message or any part of it.  If you have received this 
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete 
all copies of the message.

 - Citibank Schedule of Fees.doc