Subject: Intergen - Bill of Sale Schedule
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2001 10:22:00 -0800 (PST)

Ben has asked me to prepare a draft Bill of Sale - Equipment schedule to 
support the closing of the Intergen transaction.

I have generated the attached spread sheet showing the following information 
for the two LM6000 turbines and the one ABB transformer:

 Unit Description (Column A)
 Unit Number (Column B)
 Unit Serial # (Column C)
 Unit Delivery Date (Column D)
 Physical location of the units as of the date of schedule (1/5/01) (Column E)
 The equipment and all rights provided to Buyer under Agreement dated ____ 
(Column F)

I have filled in descriptions for each piece of equipment (Column A).  I need 
help with the following:

Chris:  Please fill in Columns B, C, D & E with current information from our 
equipment contracts.

Rebecca:  Please obtain the information for Columns A, B, C, D, E, & F  from 
Catherine in Global Finance.  This should be the information that was 
recorded in the TurboPark financing documents when the equipment option 
agreements were moved into TurboPark from West LB.

Kay:  Please fill in the dates for Column F and let me know if any additional 
information is required to complete this schedule.

Please forward me a revised copy of this spreadsheet once you have completed 
the relevant information.  I welcome your input on the information contained 
within this schedule.

Our goal here is to create a schedule which is factually correct (based on 
all of the relevant agreements) and does not create any 
inconsistencies/conflicts with the TurboPark documents.  We need to deliver a 
draft of this schedule to the TurboPark banks tomorrow  for their review.  
This schedule represents one of four documents required to effect a smooth 
transfer of the relevant equipment interests from TurboPark into the 
respective CA Development entity and close this transaction prior to the 
1/15/01 deadline.

Call me to discuss any of this information.

Fred