Subject: FW: NorthWestern
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 12:10:04 -0800 (PST)

I do have another doc for Dave to sign, but I don't think it is critical that it be signed today.
-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2001 12:17 PM
To: Mann, Kay; [email-masked]
Cc: Jacoby, Ben; [email-masked]
Subject: RE: NorthWestern

Kay,

The letter looks fine.  Please address the letter to Jeff Darst 1 River Road
Building 36-3E Schenectady, 12345 with a copy to me.

Jeff's fax is 518-381-1513.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks,

Steve Swift

-----Original Message-----
From: Mann, Kay [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, November 26, 2001 6:17 PM
To: Swift, Stephen L (PS, CommOps); [email-masked]
Cc: Jacoby, Ben
Subject: NorthWestern

Gentlemen,

Pursuant to my discussion with Mr. Swift, I am enclosing a draft letter
for your review.

Kay

 <<Lttr to Steve re consent.DOC>> 

**********************************************************************
This e-mail is the property of Enron Corp. and/or its relevant affiliate and
may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the
intended recipient (s). Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by
others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or
authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender or reply
to Enron Corp. at [email-masked] and delete all
copies of the message. This e-mail (and any attachments hereto) are not
intended to be an offer (or an acceptance) and do not create or evidence a
binding and enforceable contract between Enron Corp. (or any of its
affiliates) and the intended recipient or any other party, and may not be
relied on by anyone as the basis of a contract by estoppel or otherwise.
Thank you. 
**********************************************************************