Subject: RE: Enron DOAH proceedings
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 08:26:15 -0800 (PST)

Terrific -thanks, Paul!

>  -----Original Message-----
> From: 	Savage, Paul (Assoc-Mia-App)  
> Sent:	Friday, November 16, 2001 11:25 AM
> To:	Reetz, Ryan (Shld-Mia-LTIntl)
> Subject:	Enron DOAH proceedings
> 
> Ryan:
> 
> The JA just called me at the direction of Judge Alexander (Deerfield) to
> say that judge verifies that there has not been a ruling and to verify
> that today is our last day.  
> 
> Paul Savage
> Appellate Department, Miami
> Extension 0720
> Suite 2316
> 
> 
> 
_______________________________________________________________ 
The information contained in this transmission may contain 
privileged and confidential information.  It is intended only 
for the use of the person(s) named above. If you are not the 
intended recipient,  you are hereby notified that any review, 
dissemination, distribution or duplication of this 
communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not the 
intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email 
and destroy all copies of the original message. 

To reply to our email administrator directly, please send an 
email to [email-masked].