Subject: RE: Pompano/Response to Coral Springs' Interrogatories
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 08:01:52 -0800 (PST)

Kay,
We are generally around.  I spoke with Kerri last night and she suggested
there might be a call around 12:30 CST, 1:30 EST today.  I am available for
an hour beginning at that time and then again after the conclusion of my
2:30 EST meeting.  The problem is that I don't know how long the latter
meeting is going to take.  I know Kerri had planned to be generally
available beginning at 1:30 EST, as well, but I am not sure exactly how her
schedule looks.  I am sure we can put something together, though.
Ryan

-----Original Message-----
From: Mann, Kay [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, November 16, 2001 9:02 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: Pompano/Response to Coral Springs' Interrogatories

I'm supposed to talk to Ben and Steve today. Will you and KB be around
this afternoon?
--------------------------
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld (www.BlackBerry.net)

**********************************************************************
This e-mail is the property of Enron Corp. and/or its relevant affiliate and
may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the
intended recipient (s). Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by
others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or
authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender or reply
to Enron Corp. at [email-masked] and delete all
copies of the message. This e-mail (and any attachments hereto) are not
intended to be an offer (or an acceptance) and do not create or evidence a
binding and enforceable contract between Enron Corp. (or any of its
affiliates) and the intended recipient or any other party, and may not be
relied on by anyone as the basis of a contract by estoppel or otherwise.
Thank you. 
**********************************************************************

_______________________________________________________________ 
The information contained in this transmission may contain 
privileged and confidential information.  It is intended only 
for the use of the person(s) named above. If you are not the 
intended recipient,  you are hereby notified that any review, 
dissemination, distribution or duplication of this 
communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not the 
intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email 
and destroy all copies of the original message. 

To reply to our email administrator directly, please send an 
email to [email-masked].