Subject: Re: WestLB
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 08:30:00 -0700 (PDT)

My adds to you list are (1) the "2-Train" contract for Pastoria (7FAs, HRSGs 
& other ancillary equipment) and (2) the "1-Train" contract for Pastoria 
(agreement in principle with final, full-blown contract nearing completion).  
--  Regards,
Karen

To: Kathleen Clark/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Barton 
Clark/HOU/ECT@ECT, Bob Carter/HOU/ECT@ECT, Stuart Zisman/HOU/ECT@ECT, Scott 
Dieball/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENt, David K 
Bargainer/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Brian D 
Barto/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Cheryl 
Costa/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Peggy Banczak/HOU/ECT@ECT, Karen E 
Jones/HOU/ECT@ECT, Dale Rasmussen/HOU/ECT@ECT, Alan Larsen/PDX/ECT@ECT, 
[email-masked]
cc: Sheila Tweed/HOU/ECT@ECT, Roseann Engeldorf/Corp/Enron@ENRON 
Subject: WestLB

To all,

As you know, Enron is refinancing the equipment we bought through WestLB.  
I've been asked to compile a list of all the equipment purchased through 
WestLB, and the change orders related to same.  All I know about is the LM 
deal with GE (with 1 executed change order, approximately 4 or 5 pending) and 
the ABB transformer deal (with one CO pending).  Please let me know if you 
are aware of any others.

Thanks,

Kay