Subject: Comments on Sections 6-8
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 03:19:00 -0700 (PDT)

1.  Section 6.3.1 (b)--How will lien releases work?  By unit or by project?
2.  Section 6.4--Delivery Failure--if Purchaser fails to make a site 
available for delivery in accordance with the 14 day advanced notice 
procedure, don't provide highway access or we change the site after 4 month 
advanced notice; Purchaser Acceptance Failure--foundations in accordance with 
the specs (if in Purchaser scope) are not available for installation of the 
units within __ days of delivery of all the major components to site; 
purchaser fails to construct any of its BOP scope to specs within two months 
of delivery of all the major components to site.  Should be a 5 day notice 
period of a Purchaser Default.
3.  Section 6.4--Needs to say that payments are applicable to purchase price 
and that payments are subject to refund by FCE based on results of Acceptance 
Test.
4.  6.7.2--Should we set up a defined term for purchaser.  Need to be able to 
change.
5.  Section 7--I don't know where you want to insert but accounting said that 
if our Purchase Order was contingent upon full acceptance and assignment to 
RTO unless waived by ENA, we wouldn't have an issue.