Subject: Comments on Sections 11-17
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 04:11:00 -0700 (PDT)

1.  Section 11.1--Do we insert adjustment to purchase price for acceptance 
test here?
2.  Section 11.1--Do we need to make a reference outstanding issue on 
termination and reversion to average pricing?
3.  Section 11.1--Adjustments for Force Majeure continue to make me nervous.  
Where do we narrow the application of this provision?
4.  Section 11.6.2--Can we add FCE's language with a note that we are 
currently reviewing?
5.  Section 14.1.1--Should we say "electric" industry standards?
6.  Section 14.1.1 (a)--Did we agree to give up?
7.  Section14.2--Do we have enough information to write a rough version?
8.  Section 15.1--Is payment withheld while working to improve performance?  
If not, then title transfer seems ok.  Otherwise, I don't know.
9.  Section 17.2--need to incorporate concept that units at site at time of 
termination notice and accepted within 2 months of notice get paid for.  All 
other units are terminated.  We also have the average price issue.
10.  Section 17.4--How do we handle a default by Seller in combination by a 
purchaser delay.  I think that a unit at site which is subject to a Purchaser 
delay should get a day for day relief from the two month acceptance criteria 
and the guaranteed acceptance dates.  Do you agree?