Subject: Re: Standard EPC contract
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 02:17:00 -0700 (PDT)

David,
Attached below is the draft form EPC contract (cost-plus, like we discussed 
at our mtgs in SF this week) that I sent to Lisa, Roseann and Sheila last 
night.

1
---------------------- Forwarded by Karen E Jones/HOU/ECT on 10/27/2000 09:06 
AM ---------------------------

Kay Mann@ENRON
10/27/2000 06:04 AM
To: David Leboe/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Herman Manis/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Roger Ondreko/HOU/ECT@ECT, Karen E 
Jones/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sheila Tweed/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Re: Standard EPC contract  

Karen Jones (in Portland) and Sheila Tweed have been working on just the same 
thing, so I'm forwarding your request to them.

Kay

   

	From:  David Leboe @ ECT                           10/26/2000 04:45 PM

To: Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc: Herman Manis/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Roger Ondreko/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Standard EPC contract

Next week, Herman and I will be working on a generic 97-10 compliant EPC 
contract.

Could you forward electronic versions of 1) basic fixed price EPC contract 
and 2) basic Cost Plus EPC contract.

Call me if you have any questions.

Thanks.