Subject: CA for enovate
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2000 07:13:00 -0800 (PST)

Kathleen - As we discussed, here is a high level overview of what I am trying 
to accomplish.  

Purpose: Employees and representatives of Peoples Energy will be provided 
information related to the operations of enovate, L.L.C. that is necessary or 
appropriate to review the accuracy of data and verify that the operations and 
controls set forth in Section VIII of the enovate, L.L.C. Risk Management 
Policy are being properly implemented and followed.  Information may include 
forward curves such as price, basis, index,volatility and interest rates to 
the extent they relate to the operations of enovate, L.L.C. 

Restrictions:  All information provided is deemed confidential.  Information 
provided may only be used for the purpose mentioned above.  None of the 
provided information may be distributed or communicated to any person who is 
not subject to the confidentiality agreement.

Call me with any questions you may have.  Thank you for your assistance.

Gregg