Subject: World Hunger Preliminary Discussion List
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 11:49:00 -0700 (PDT)

Distinguished Distributees:

In the furtherance of our noble goal to reduce the number of required 
negotiation points on future contracts,  Enron and General Electric have 
struck a plan to have a general review and discussion meeting to table and 
duscuss contract provisions of mutual interest.  The first step towards these 
planned discussions is to develop the list provisions which the parties 
believe are not currently mutually agreed, and that can, following 
discussions at the meeting, be redrafted for inclusion in future contracts 
thereby reducing the need for further discussion thereafter.

Enron's first blush at the list of items that require such attention is 
attached below.  Comments from all recipients is hereby solicited.

We look forward to also evaluating General Electric's preliminary list, which 
we understand is forthcoming.

Best Regards, 

BB