Subject: FuelCell / Enron Purchase Agreement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2000 09:43:00 -0800 (PST)

As promised by Jerry Leitman, I am attaching a revised draft (clean and
blacklined) of the Enron/FuelCell Purchase Agreement.  Please be advised
that I am sending this to you at the same time as I am sending it to my
client and as such reserve the right to make additional comments based on my
client's review.

 <<#900266 vRED - FuelCell Enron Purchase Agreement.rtf>>  <<FuelCellEnron
Purchase Agreement.DOC>>

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------
This transmittal may be a confidential attorney-client communication or may 
otherwise be privileged or confidential. If it is not clear that you are the 
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this 
transmittal in error; any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of 
this transmittal is strictly prohibited. If you suspect that you have 
received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by 
telephone at 1-860-275-8200, or e-mail at [email-masked] and immediately delete 
this message and all its attachments.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------

 - #900266 vRED - FuelCell Enron Purchase Agreement.rtf
 - FuelCellEnron Purchase Agreement.DOC