Subject: Turbine "breakout" contract for LV turbines
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2000 09:13:00 -0800 (PST)

Bill:  As we discussed on the phone, we need to pull together the technical 
information for the 4 LM 6000 machines to be installed in the LVC 2 project.

I am attaching the most current draft of the the "breakout contract" for your 
review.  The final draft is scheduled to come out in the next few days.

I am also attaching a copy of the "summary of terms" I prepared to 
distribution to the bidders.  GE has provided input on this summary as to 
site-adjusted performance specifications.

Please look over these documents, review the attachments to the existing 
GE/West LB contract, and determine what the appropriate technical information 
should be.  We should be able to pull a lot of the information from the 
attachments to the West LB contract.

I will call in from San Francisco on Monday to talk about how we can most 
efficiently do this.  Please feel free to call me on my cell phone (503) 
803-1700 to discuss.  

Thanks.

[See 11/03 drafts forwarded a few minutes ago for the current form of 
breakout contract]