Subject: CRRA Request to Reopen
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 01:42:00 -0800 (PST)

---------------------- Forwarded by Heather Kroll/HOU/ECT on 11/13/2000 09:42 
AM ---------------------------

"Cheryl Levick" <[email-masked]> on 11/09/2000 01:28:52 PM
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, 
<[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
cc: "Paul McCary" <[email-masked]>, "Sandra Fischer" 
<[email-masked]> 
Subject: CRRA Request to Reopen

Attached you will find a redlined version reflecting changes made since the 
last version we provided you all.  Also attached are a "clean" version 
incorporating the changes, a motion for protective order, exhibits and 
pre-filed testimony.

If you have any questions, please contact Sandra at 240-6071.

Cheryl L. Levick
Murtha Cullina LLP
185 Asylum Street, 29th Floor
Hartford, CT 06103
(860) 240-6000 x2072
[email-masked]

This message originates from the law firm of Murtha Cullina LLP.  The 
information contained in this e-mail and any files transmitted with it may be 
a confidential attorney-client communication or may otherwise be privileged 
and confidential.  If the reader of this message, regardless of the address 
or routing, is not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you 
have received this transmittal in error and any review, use, distribution, 
dissemination or copying is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this 
message in error, please delete this e-mail and all files transmitted with it 
from your system and immediately notify Murtha Cullina LLP by sending a reply 
e-mail to the sender of this message.  Thank you.
[email-masked]

 - Hartford_506961_1.DOC
 - Hartford_506961_2.DOC
 - Hartford_507618_1.XLS
 - Hartford_506308_1.DOC
 - Hartford_506399_1.DOC
 - Hartford_506792_1.DOC
 - FUELCELL2.JPG
 - FUELCELL1.JPG