Subject: Enron Agreement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 06:26:00 -0800 (PST)

Bill -

I've attached two documents below.  The first (SWPC-Enron-Agreement) 
summarizes my understanding of our verbal agreement.  Please review and let 
me know of any changes you recommend.  Since I will be in Orlando with 
limited e-mail capability, please follow up on any changes with a call to my 
mobile number (281-467-9599).  As a backup, you may leave a voice mail at my 
office number (713-853-3957).  If you're satisfied with the letter, please 
e-mail it back to me.  I'll have it printed on Enron letterhead and signed.  
Please also copy my assistant, Felicia.

I've copied Mike Miller on this e-mail.  Please copy him on any e-mail 
response, in case I can't access my e-mail from Orlando.

The second document (SWPC Letter) is a suggested draft of a letter intended 
to be sent by someone at SWPC to me.  The intent of this letter is to provide 
a document that we can provide to third parties without providing all the 
pricing details of our verbal agreement.

Again, please call me with any questions.

Regards,

Mitch Robinson
Enron, Director