Subject: enovate documents
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 07:03:00 -0800 (PST)

The following documents are attached:

1)  Master Firm Purchase/Sale Agreement between enovate and PetroCanada.  I 
have made the following changes to Mary's document:
 a) effective date of November 1st, 2000 to coincide with the start of the 
transaction,
 b) notification for nominations/confirmations, and 
 c) signature line from enovate to enovate by Enron MW.

Jeff - Can you please print out two copies of this document, initial and have 
your assistant deliver them to Janet for execution.  Janet will be leaving 
for the management conference on Wednesday around noon so the earlier in the 
morning the better.  I will then have Janet's assistant get them back to me 
for delivery to PetroCanada.

2)  Audit Waiver

Kay - Can you please print out two copies, initial and I suppose your 
assistant can coordinate with Jeff's to make the delivery to Janet.  I will 
take care of getting Bill's signature.

Thank you both for your assistance.  Any questions or comments, let me know.

Gregg