Subject: Change Order #1 to ABB Purchase Agreement LM6K-2001
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 02:06:00 -0800 (PST)

Kay,
This note is to advise that I signed the referenced Change Order ,
executing the cancellation  of  2 transformers from the contract, and faxed it
back to your attention on Monday morning, Nov. 20, 2000.  I understand that 
you
are out of the office today, and wondered if you or another person at Enron 
had
put the Change Notice into the paperwork process in your offices.

When the cancellation deal and charges were negotiated and finalized
earlier this month, we anticipated that Enron would as promised, be able to
forward a wire transfer of the $323,200.00 cancellation fee to ABB this week.

If any of those copied on this memo are working this week, or are
electronically in contact with your offices, I would appreciate notification
that the documents were received, and what is the status of the Change Notice
and cancellation payment.
Thank You  and Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Frank Chmiel