Subject: Titan-Schaffer
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 12:46:00 -0800 (PST)

<<Schaffer Letter.DOC>>   <<titan-schaffer memorandum of option.WPD>>
<<REDLINED OPTION TO PURCHASE-SCHFFER.DOC>>   <<Titan-Schaeffer Option.DOC>>

____________________________________________________________________________
The information contained in this communication may be confidential, is 
intended only for the use of the recipient named above, and may be legally 
privileged.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you 
are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this 
communication, or any of its contents, is strictly prohibited. If you have 
received this communication in error, please re-send this communication to 
the sender and delete the original message and any copy of it from your 
computer system.
Thank you.

For more information about Piper Marbury Rudnick & Wolfe, please visit us at 
http://www.piperrudnick.com/
____________________________________________________________________________

 - Schaffer Letter.DOC
 - titan-schaffer memorandum of option.WPD
 - REDLINED OPTION TO PURCHASE-SCHFFER.DOC
 - Titan-Schaeffer Option.DOC