Subject: Enron Issues Letter
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 01:09:00 -0800 (PST)

Some changes.  Can you review and advise?

Mitch
---------------------- Forwarded by Mitch Robinson/Corp/Enron on 11/22/2000 
09:08 AM ---------------------------

DeKrey Lynn <[email-masked]> on 11/21/2000 10:42:05 AM
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
cc: Monahan Bill <[email-masked]> 

Subject: Enron Issues Letter

Mitch
Attached are SWPC revisions to your proposed letter. Our contracts group
advised to add signatures for all affected parties to the agreement, in
addition to know parties for contracts on Gleason and Wheatland sites, we
have added parties identified in draft Blue Girl contract, Enron input as to
appropriate Enron signatures for the Blue Girl would be appreciated.  Please
call with any concerns.

Regards
Lynn DeKrey
407 736 2823
 <<Proposal to Resolve Issues on Enron - Rev by SWPC.doc>>

 - Proposal to Resolve Issues on Enron - Rev by SWPC.doc