Subject: Re: Westinghouse
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 04:25:00 -0800 (PST)

Stuart -

Attached are the chain of e-mails on the agreement.  I recommend a direct 
red-line between the two agreements (what I sent them, and what they sent 
back) before we mark up their letter.

They understand what we are doing with the plants, and I don't think will 
have a problem with the changes we discussed.  I don't yet know what their 
response to Brownsville will be however.

After you review the attached give me a call to discuss.

Mitch

Kay Mann
11/27/2000 10:14 AM
To: Roseann Engeldorf/Corp/Enron@ENRON, John 
Schwartzenburg/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, [email-masked]
cc: Mitch Robinson/Corp/Enron@Enron 

Subject: Enron Issues Letter

Hi there,

In resolving some issues with Westinghouse there was an agreement reached 
concerning the disposition of the Blue Girl turbines, as well as certain 
issues relating to the Gleason and Wheatland facilities.  In connection with 
this agreement I am forwarding to you a draft letter agreement concerning 
resolution of these matters.  As you can see, Westinghouse has requested that 
NEPCO, EEPC and LJM2-Turbine, LLC sign the agreement.

Your comments would be appreciated.

Kay
---------------------- Forwarded by Kay Mann/Corp/Enron on 11/27/2000 10:08 
AM ---------------------------
   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  Mitch Robinson                           11/22/2000 09:09 AM

To: Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc: Stuart Zisman/HOU/ECT@ECT, Don Miller/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Enron Issues Letter

Some changes.  Can you review and advise?

Mitch
---------------------- Forwarded by Mitch Robinson/Corp/Enron on 11/22/2000 
09:08 AM ---------------------------

DeKrey Lynn <[email-masked]> on 11/21/2000 10:42:05 AM
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
cc: Monahan Bill <[email-masked]> 

Subject: Enron Issues Letter

Mitch
Attached are SWPC revisions to your proposed letter. Our contracts group
advised to add signatures for all affected parties to the agreement, in
addition to know parties for contracts on Gleason and Wheatland sites, we
have added parties identified in draft Blue Girl contract, Enron input as to
appropriate Enron signatures for the Blue Girl would be appreciated.  Please
call with any concerns.

Regards
Lynn DeKrey
407 736 2823
 <<Proposal to Resolve Issues on Enron - Rev by SWPC.doc>>

 - Proposal to Resolve Issues on Enron - Rev by SWPC.doc

   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  Mitch Robinson                           11/16/2000 08:16 AM

To: Don Miller/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mike J Miller/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  

Subject: Westinghouse

I talked with Westinghouse this morning.  They have some minor changes to the 
agreement.  They'll have the changes back this afternoon.  If the changes 
reflect what they described on the phone, then we'll be ready to sign 
tomorrow morning.

Mike, are you in tomorrow to sign?

Mitch
---------------------- Forwarded by Mitch Robinson/Corp/Enron on 11/27/2000 
12:15 PM ---------------------------
   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  Mitch Robinson                           11/16/2000 11:01 AM

To: Mike J Miller/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  

Subject: Re: Westinghouse  

Thanks Mike.  SWPC said they want to add the words "or any subsidiary of 
Enron" to the part that says we won't bill them anymore invoices.  Their 
concern is that there are current invoices out there, but they are from 
NEPCO, not from me.

I'm comfortable with this, but at some point, EE&CC/NEPCO/EES will likely 
want us to pay for these then.  The amount is approximately the same as the 
amount we (EE&CC and ENA) owe SWPC for out-of-scope charges.

I'll just get Kevin to sign the letter.

Thanks,

Mitch

Mike J Miller@ECT
11/16/2000 10:38 AM
To: Mitch Robinson/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc:  

Subject: Re: Westinghouse  

I'm leaving by noon today and flying to London for vacation.  Will not be 
back until Monday, November 26.  This e-mail serves as my approval of the 
Westinghouse letter as i have reviewed the latest draft and am in full 
agreement with the terms and conditions of the settlement.  I believe Jeff 
Donahue will be around, Don Miller can help you run this by him and get his 
signoff.

Regards,  

Mike J Miller

+   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  Mitch Robinson                           11/13/2000 10:55 AM

To: Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc: Mike J Miller/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Re: Westinghouse letters  

Thanks Kay.  I'll forward them on the Westinghouse by e-mail first.

Mitch

Kay Mann
11/13/2000 10:47 AM
To: Mitch Robinson/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc:  

Subject: Westinghouse letters

Hi Mitch,

My suggested changes are highlighted.

Please let me know what else I can do.

Kay