Subject: Re: GE Assignment Language
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 07:38:00 -0800 (PST)

Rose,

I suggest putting [brackets] around commercial operation as the date we can 
assign without consent.  As of now commercial operation is not a defined term 
(I hope it will become a defined term), so we may want to agree to a 
different milestone.

Thanks,

Kay

From: Roseann Engeldorf on 11/27/2000 01:51 PM
To: Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron, Sheila Tweed/HOU/ECT@ECT, Lisa 
Bills/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc:  

Subject: GE Assignment Language

I took the Mike Barnas language and added in all the "unreasonable to 
withhold consent" language from GenPower, to which I added the "financing 
structure" language.

I have attached a red-line, which you will need to "view" rather than 
"launch."  Please let me know asap if you think that this will fly with GE, 
or if the language needs to be softened at all.

Rose