Subject: Weekly GE Conference Call
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 07:13:00 -0800 (PST)

Dear Turbine Torture Club Members:

The purpose of this email is to confirm that we will have a conference call 
this Wednesday, November 29 at 130 CT.  The following items have been 
suggested for the agenda:

Form of consent to assignment agreement (draft circulated) - to be used for 
LM's and Frames, if possible.
Assignment language - new language being tortured within the Enron ranks, to 
GE soon.
Limit of liability, indemnity, etc. - Enron owes GE a position on this.

In addition, it seems to me that the following equipment will be "moving" 
soon:

City of Austin LM's (to be assigned to ENA, then NEPCO)
LM's for the ESA project 
PSCO, LV CoGen, the remaining LM's, Pastoria, Blue Dog (all to DevCo, right?) 

I suggest that we address any commercial, financial or legal issues 
outstanding concerning the assignment of these turbines.

There may be others who need to be involved in the call, and there may be 
additional issues.  Please advise.

Thanks,

Kay