Subject: Re: Transfer of GE Turbines Into Turbo Park
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 23:58:00 -0800 (PST)

Sean, 
1.  On the signature lines for each document, please provide the role that 
each party is signing as.  Also, Wilmington Trust is signing as Manager for 
E-Next Generation LLC.

2.  Please obtain from Catherine Clark the extension and transfer documents 
on the Blue Dog turbines.  In mid-November, the transaction with LJM was 
extended and EECC assigned their option and agency role to ENA.

3.  I'll let the lawyers make their comments and direct you as to 
distribution of these documents to both WestLB/counsel and TurboPark parties.

Regards, Lisa

"Bunk, Sean" <[email-masked]> on 11/28/2000 01:43:47 PM
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, 
<[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
cc: "Taylor, Rob" <[email-masked]> 

Subject: Transfer of GE Turbines Into Turbo Park

Attached are drafts of assignment documents to effect the transfer of
the GE Turbines into the Turbo Park structure.

Please feel free to call me at (713)220-4427 if you have any questions
or comments.

 <<Purchase Option Assignment and Assumption Agreement (Turbopark -
LM6000).DOC>>  <<Purchase Option Assignment and Assumption Agreement -
Pastoria.DOC>>  <<E-Next Generation LLC Assignment and Assumption
Agreement.DOC>> 
 - Purchase Option Assignment and Assumption Agreement (Turbopark - 
LM6000).DOC
 - Purchase Option Assignment and Assumption Agreement - Pastoria.DOC
 - E-Next Generation LLC Assignment and Assumption Agreement.DOC