Subject: Austin - S&S Contract
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 08:52:00 -0800 (PST)

Eric-

I revised the contract you sent me to make it site specific.  Those changes 
are redlined.  Please note that I have reinserted sections 10.4.1 and 10.4.3 
as well as the defined terms that go with them.  These were related to 
exhaust temperature and energy.  I know this is a simple cycle plant and they 
typically aren't required, but I wanted to see if GE would guarantee it 
anyway.  It maybe helpful in the future if Austin Energy goes combined 
cycle.  If for some reason GE's lawyers specifically want to leave that out, 
then they will probably also want to delete sections 10.4.2 and 10.4.4 (and 
their defined terms) since those also talk about specific exhaust 
guarantees.  Let me know what they decide.

Exhibit A (site basis conditions) which I also revised was not attached to 
your file.  (It's right behind the sign-off pages in my hard copy.)  I 
therefor hand marked up a copy and scanned it.  It is now attached as a 
separate word file. 

Exhibit F is "boiler plate" and shouldn't change.  Exhibit "U" is not in my 
hard copy.  My copy only goes up to Exhibit "T."   If you get something from 
GE on Exhibit "U", send it to me and I will be glad to review it.  

If you have questions, give me a call.  (67550)  I will be in Ausitn 
Wednesday and Thursday, but will be available by cell phone (713) 412-6873.

Thanks,
Eric Booth