Subject: 501D5A with damaged Generator - meeting during week of 4dec00
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 03:51:00 -0800 (PST)

confirming recent phone calls/messages, a "tentative" time/date of 10:00 a.m. 
to noon (houston time) on wednesday, 6 dec00 has been set for a meeting 
between siemens-westinghouse and enron re: the subject unit.  the exact 
timing/date to be confirmed by siemens-westinghouse after mark tartaglio is 
able to discuss/confirm with lynn dekrey.  

attendees from enron to include ben jacoby, chris booth, kay mann (?), and 
scott laidlaw(?).  to be confirmed.
attendees from siemens-westinghouse to include mark tartaglio and lynn 
dekrey.  to be confirmed.

agenda as follows (to be confirmed):
 - discuss "facts" of issue.
 - siemens-westinghouse to present their response to enron's recent 
correspondence.
 - discuss plan forward re: resolution of issue mindful of current 
relationship between the parties.

plz call with any questions.  regards.  scott.

Scott Laidlaw
Project Manager
Enron Engineering & Construction Company
333 Clay Street, Suite 400
Houston, TX  77002

Work 713 646 6422
Fax 713 646 7374/6120