Subject: Final Doc Run + Due Diligence for Closing
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 02:47:00 -0800 (PST)

Ok Team, we are in the last throws of documentation of financing documents!  
They will be done by noon.  If anyone has comments, they need to be in before 
that.  I also want to receive written confirmation from Accounting, Tax, ENA 
Legal, EGF Legal that they have signed off on the documents.   The only 
document left outstanding which the legal team is busily working on for 
completion [today hopefully?] is the EPC Contract.

Starting on Monday, the legal team needs to begin the closing due diligence 
process.  Given that we thought we had a great call with GE this week and got 
at least S&S's signoff on consent letter, we haven't heard from anyone.  This 
is UNACCEPTABLE since it puts not just TurboPark but all the deals relying on 
TurboPark in jeopardy!

I will arrange a meeting on Monday to walk through the closing checklist with 
the legal team to insure that everything can be completed by December 13th.

CLOSING WILL OCCUR ON DECEMBER 15TH!

Happy Holidays,
Lisa