Subject: Confidentiality Agreement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 06:52:00 -0800 (PST)

Kay:

Enclosed is a revised draft of the Enron North America form of
Confidentiality Agreement.  We have customized the form to specifically
reference the subject transaction and have added new paragraphs 2 and 7 to
cover items addressed in the master agreement.  If you have any questions or
comments, please let me know.   Thank you.

Carolyn M. Campbell
King & Spalding
713-276-7307 (phone)
713-751-3280 (fax)
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Enclosure:    128705v1

                    Confidentiality Notice
This message is being sent by or on behalf of a lawyer.  It is intended 
exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  This 
communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged or 
confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.  If you are not the 
named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or 
disseminate this message or any part of it.  If you have received this 
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete 
all copies of the message.

 - 2rb501!.DOC