Subject: Transfer of Blue Dog Turbine into Turbo Park
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 02:21:00 -0800 (PST)

Attached please a revised draft of the Assignment and Assumption
Agreement effecting the transfer of the Blue Dog turbine into the Turbo
Park structure.  Both a clean copy and a copy blacklined to show the
changes from the prior version are attached.

Please feel free to call me if you have any questions or comments.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sean Bunk
Andrews & Kurth L.L.P.
600 Travis St., Suite 4200
Houston, Texas  77002
Tel.:  713.220.4427
Fax.: 713.238.7252
e-mail: [email-masked]

This e-mail is privileged and confidential and is intended only for the
recipient(s) named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, please
(i) do not read, copy, use or disclose the contents hereof to others
(any of the foregoing being strictly prohibited), (ii) notify the sender
immediately of your receipt hereof, and (iii) delete this e-mail and all
copies of it.

 <<E-Next Generation LLC Assignment and Assumption Agreement.DOC>>
<<Blackline 593853v2 to v1 (Assignment - Blue Dog).DOC>> 
 - E-Next Generation LLC Assignment and Assumption Agreement.DOC
 - Blackline 593853v2 to v1 (Assignment - Blue Dog).DOC