Subject: Re: Yet another version - take 3
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 03:52:00 -0800 (PST)

Per Mike's and Kay's discussion earlier, we have attempted to address your 
concerns about the broad universe of permitted assignees.

	Roseann Engeldorf
	12/06/2000 11:12 PM
		
		 To: [email-masked]
		 cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], 
[email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], 
[email-masked]
		 Subject: Yet another version

We will agree that the attached does not apply to world hunger - only to 
Turbo Park.

Rose

	[email-masked]
	12/06/2000 03:33 PM
		 
		 To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], 
[email-masked]
		 cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
		 Subject: New, Improved Consent to Assignment and Assignment Sideletter Lan 
guage

Fellow Sufferers,

Below you will find:

(a)    a revised Consent to Assignment, and

(b)    assignment language waiting to be framed:

Please note that in the interest of time I am sending them to you before the
GE team has had an opportunity to review them.  Accordingly, there may be
some addition comments from our side.

Happy reading!

 Mike Barnas
g _____________
Michael C. Barnas
Counsel, Power Plants Commercial Operations
GE Power Systems
One River Road - Building 37, Room 307
Schenectady,  NY 12345  USA
Phone 8*235-7602       (518) 385 7602
Fax     8*235 5466        (518) 385 5466
Mobile 518 369 9538

This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to
which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged,
confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If the reader
of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent
responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this
communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in
error, please notify us immediately by return e-mail and erase all copies of
this message.  Thank you.

 - ESAconsentMCBRev.doc
 - WorldHungerAssignmentDec6.doc