Subject: Attached Files
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 09:40:00 -0800 (PST)

More Coral stuff I haven't read.
---------------------- Forwarded by Kay Mann/Corp/Enron on 12/06/2000 05:38 
PM ---------------------------

"Cobb, Chris" <[email-masked]> on 12/04/2000 02:35:20 PM
To: <[email-masked]>
cc: "Thompson, Peter J." <[email-masked]>, "Pipitone, Paul" 
<[email-masked]> 

Subject: Attached Files

Kay,

Attached are blacklined version of the CA Energy Development breakout
agreements.  They show the changes made from the original form agreement
to the latest version of each agreement, which I sent out to you about
an hour ago.  Thanks, Chris
 <<Comparison of 554888.6 to 83277.2.DOC>>  <<Comparison of 554888.6 to
83242.3.DOC>> 
 - Comparison of 554888.6 to 83277.2.DOC
 - Comparison of 554888.6 to 83242.3.DOC