Subject: RE: ESA Electrobolt Exhibits
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 02:44:00 -0800 (PST)

The following items need to be added to complete the exhibits:

1. Exhibits B-1 and H-2 need to be added.

2. If one is warranted, a Seller Parent Guarantee should be
included as Exhibit C-1.

3. Does Exhibit F need to be updated and revised before signing?

4. In Section 3.1 of Exhibit K, the terms "Specific Date" and
"Recovery Schedule" are not defined.

5. For Exhibit T, please confirm that Enron has received all
documents that it should have received by now.

Pursuant to your directive, Exhibit N-1 is no longer used.  We have
assumed in the Agreement that the Unit Liability Amount for each Unit is
$15,653,175.  The contract terms formerly in Exhibit U have been
incorporated into the Agreement.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, December 07, 2000 9:07 AM
To: Cobb, Chris; Thompson, Peter J.
Subject: Re: ESA Electrobolt Exhibits

Your thoughts?

Kay
---------------------- Forwarded by Kay Mann/Corp/Enron on 12/07/2000
08:06
AM ---------------------------

Brett R Wiggs
12/04/2000 07:36 PM

To:   Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron, Roseann Engeldorf/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc:

Subject:  Re: ESA Electrobolt Exhibits

FYI.  A couple of comments on the GE contract.

Brett
---------------------- Forwarded by Brett R Wiggs/SA/Enron on 12/04/2000
10:37 PM ---------------------------

John Guidry
12/02/2000 03:36 PM

To:   Brett R Wiggs/SA/Enron@Enron
cc:   John R Ayres/NA/Enron@Enron, Roderick Blackham/SA/Enron@Enron,
Glauco
Palhoto/SA/Enron@Enron, Ricardo Mucci/SA/Enron@Enron
Subject:  Re: ESA Electrobolt Exhibits  (Document link: Brett R Wiggs)

Brett,

Just a few comments.  Exhibit H-2 Training and Exhibit B-2
Specifications
need to be added.  Exhibit N-1 does not have the unit price.  The
Contract
Terms do not have the contract price.

John

Brett R Wiggs
01/01/2001 09:49 AM

To:   John R Ayres/NA/Enron@Enron, John Guidry/NA/Enron@Enron, Roderick
Blackham/SA/Enron@Enron, Glauco Palhoto/SA/Enron@Enron, Ricardo
Mucci/SA/Enron@Enron
cc:

Subject:  ESA Electrobolt Exhibits

I failed to forward this to you guys yesterday.  Please work to come up
with consolidated comments as soon as possible.  Same comment on major
problems as opposed to small comments.

Thanks,
Brett
---------------------- Forwarded by Brett R Wiggs/SA/Enron on 01/01/2001
12:48 PM ---------------------------

Kay Mann
11/29/2000 03:18 PM

To:   Brett R Wiggs/SA/Enron@Enron, Ben Jacoby/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:
Subject:  ESA Electrobolt Exhibits

The first of these two documents contains the key terms of the GE
contract
for the ESA deal.  It was prepared by GE.  Your comments would be
appreciated.

Kay
---------------------- Forwarded by Kay Mann/Corp/Enron on 11/29/2000
12:14
PM ---------------------------

[email-masked] on 11/29/2000 07:10:18 AM

To:   [email-masked]
cc:   [email-masked]

Subject:  ESA Electrobolt Exhibits

<<ESA_Electrobolt_Summary of Contract Terms-112800.doc>>

<<ESA_Electrobolt_Exhibits.DOC>>

Here's what I think we should have on the ESA exhibits.  Let's see if it
will hunt.

Thanks,
Lee