Subject: 11 AM Conference Call
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 01:47:00 -0800 (PST)

We have set up a call-in number for our 11 AM call as follows:

Dial-in 800-991-9019
Passcode 6842106#  (the "#" key needs to be pressed after the numbers are 
entered)

It would be helpful to have your comments on the LLC agreement as soon as 
possible. Thanks much.

Ben Jacoby
---------------------- Forwarded by Ben Jacoby/HOU/ECT on 12/07/2000 08:35 AM 
---------------------------

"Keffer, John" <[email-masked]> on 12/07/2000 09:31:11 AM
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>, 
"[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>, 
"[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>, 
"[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
cc: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>, 
"[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>, "Campbell, Carolyn" 
<[email-masked]> 
Subject: Revised Letter Agreements-Enron/Coral LLC

Attached for your review is a revised letter agreement marked to show the
changes made from the draft received yesterday from F&J. Also attached is a
draft of the letter agreement with respect to the second LLC.  A draft of
the letter agreement with respect to the transformer will follow shortly.

I understand that we are to discuss these documents at 11 AM today.  In the
interest of time, these drafts are being distributed without having been
reviewed by Enron.

Regards

John L. Keffer
King & Spalding
713 751 3255
713 751 3280 (fax)
[email-masked]

 <<Redlined Letter Agmt CA Energy Dvlpmt I LLC.DOC>>  <<Letter Agrmt CA
Energy Dvlpmt II-A LLC.DOC>>

                    Confidentiality Notice
This message is being sent by or on behalf of a lawyer.  It is intended 
exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  This 
communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged or 
confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.  If you are not the 
named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or 
disseminate this message or any part of it.  If you have received this 
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete 
all copies of the message.

 - Redlined Letter Agmt CA Energy Dvlpmt I LLC.DOC
 - Letter Agrmt CA Energy Dvlpmt II-A LLC.DOC