Subject: Letter Agreement Enron/Coral LLC for Transformer
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 03:59:00 -0800 (PST)

<<2RLS02!.DOC>>  <<2RM3RED.DOC>>

We have enclosed for your review the following documents:

1. Letter Agreement between ENA and TEH pertaining to the transformer;
and
2. Redlined draft of the Letter Agreement, marked to reflect revisions
from the letter agreement between ENA and TEH pertaining to the turbine.

Please note that the enclosed drafts have not yet been reviewed by Enron and
are subject to revision based on its comments.

Carolyn M. Campbell
King & Spalding
713-276-7307 (phone)
713-751-3280 (fax)
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Enclosures 129088v1
  129088R

                    Confidentiality Notice
This message is being sent by or on behalf of a lawyer.  It is intended 
exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  This 
communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged or 
confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.  If you are not the 
named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or 
disseminate this message or any part of it.  If you have received this 
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete 
all copies of the message.

 - 2RLS02!.DOC
 - 2RM3RED.DOC