Subject: DevCo Equipment Purchases
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 11:31:00 -0800 (PST)

In connection with the finalization of the Assignment Documentation for
transferring equipment to DevCo, please see the attached.  Please note
that I have not received copies of the "Fountain Valley" contracts
referenced in the attached chart.

Regards,

Rob Taylor
Andrews & Kurth L.L.P.
600 Travis Street
Suite 4200
Houston, Texas  77002

Tel: (713) 220-4436
Fax: (713) 238-7273
e-mail: [email-masked]

This e-mail is privileged and confidential and is intended only for the
recipient(s) named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, please
(i) do not read, copy, use or disclose the contents hereof to others
(any of the foregoing being strictly prohibited), (ii) notify the sender
immediately of your receipt hereof, and (iii) delete this e-mail and all
copies of it.

 <<DevCo Equipment Purchase Agreement Chart.DOC>> 
 - DevCo Equipment Purchase Agreement Chart.DOC