Subject: Purchase Option Assignment and Assumption Agreements - Pastoria and S&S ADAs
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 13:02:00 -0800 (PST)

Attached are revised drafts of the Purchase Option Assignment and
Assumption Agreements for the Pastoria and S&S ADAs.

Regards,

Rob Taylor
Andrews & Kurth L.L.P.
600 Travis Street
Suite 4200
Houston, Texas  77002

Tel: (713) 220-4436
Fax: (713) 238-7273
e-mail: [email-masked]

This e-mail is privileged and confidential and is intended only for the
recipient(s) named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, please
(i) do not read, copy, use or disclose the contents hereof to others
(any of the foregoing being strictly prohibited), (ii) notify the sender
immediately of your receipt hereof, and (iii) delete this e-mail and all
copies of it.

 <<LM6000 Compare.DOC>>  <<Purchase Option Assignment and Assumption
Agreement - Pastoria.DOC>> 
 - LM6000 Compare.DOC
 - Purchase Option Assignment and Assumption Agreement - Pastoria.DOC