Subject: FW: Guaranty and Balance Sheet
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 16:14:00 -0800 (PST)

Rebecca:

Please review the attached balance sheet with Matt and get his sign off as 
soon as possible.

Thanks,

Ben
---------------------- Forwarded by Ben Jacoby/HOU/ECT on 12/07/2000 10:17 PM 
---------------------------

"Keffer, John" <[email-masked]> on 12/07/2000 04:47:34 PM
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
cc:  
Subject: FW: Guaranty and Balance Sheet

I meant to copy you as well

-----Original Message-----
From: Keffer, John
Sent: Thursday, December 07, 2000 4:46 PM
To: Mann, C. Kay
Subject: FW: Guaranty and Balance Sheet

FYI-we'll take a look at their drafts

-----Original Message-----
From: Reynaud, Ann [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, December 07, 2000 4:45 PM
To: Keffer, John; Campbell, Carolyn
Subject: Guaranty and Balance Sheet

Attached is a draft of the guaranty and balance sheet.  Please call me with
your comments at (713) 767-5418.

 <<Balance Sheet.doc>>  <<EnronNorth.doc>>

                    Confidentiality Notice
This message is being sent by or on behalf of a lawyer.  It is intended 
exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  This 
communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged or 
confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.  If you are not the 
named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or 
disseminate this message or any part of it.  If you have received this 
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete 
all copies of the message.

 - Balance Sheet.doc
 - EnronNorth.doc