Subject: Revised LLC Agreement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2000 05:00:00 -0800 (PST)

<<2R6KRED.DOC>>  <<2R6LRED.DOC>>  <<2rm302!.DOC>>  <<2RQB01!.DOC>>

We have enclosed the following documents for your review:

 1.  Revised draft of the Liability Company Agreement of CA Energy
Development I, LLC, marked to reflect revisions from the draft circulated on
12-01-2000;

 2.  Revised draft of the Letter Agreement for CA Energy Development
I, LLC, marked to reflect revisions from the draft circulated by Fulbright
and Jaworski on 12-07-2000;

 3.  Revised draft of the Letter Agreement for CA Energy Development
II, LLC, which is identical to the enclosed Letter Agreement for CA Energy
Development I, LLC; and

 4.  Revised draft of the Letter Agreement for CA Energy Development
II, LLC pertaining to the transformer, marked to reflect revisions from the
enclosed Letter Agreement for CA Energy Development I, LLC.

 Please advise of any further comments.  Thank you.

Carolyn M. Campbell
King &  Spalding LLC
713-276-7307 (phone)
713-751-3280 (fax)
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

                    Confidentiality Notice
This message is being sent by or on behalf of a lawyer.  It is intended 
exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  This 
communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged or 
confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.  If you are not the 
named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or 
disseminate this message or any part of it.  If you have received this 
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete 
all copies of the message.

 - 2R6KRED.DOC
 - 2R6LRED.DOC
 - 2rm302!.DOC
 - 2RQB01!.DOC