Subject: List of Missing Items
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2000 07:04:00 -0800 (PST)

I am in receipt of your e-mails and faxes relating to the various
Purchase Orders destined for the TurboPark Structure.  Attached is a
list of items that appear to be missing from your correspondence.  I
understand that you were unable to meet Friday's courier deadline and
that certain of these items may be included in the courier package that
you send out on Monday.  Please confirm that the items referenced on the
list will be so included.  Only the missing items should also be sent
to:

Karl Wiemer (tel: 212-530-5209)
Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy LLP
1 Chase Manhattan Plaza
New York, NY  10005

Please do not hesitate to call me if you have any questions regarding
the foregoing.

Regards,

Rob Taylor
Andrews & Kurth L.L.P.
600 Travis Street
Suite 4200
Houston, Texas  77002

Tel: (713) 220-4436
Fax: (713) 238-7273
e-mail: [email-masked]

This e-mail is privileged and confidential and is intended only for the
recipient(s) named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, please
(i) do not read, copy, use or disclose the contents hereof to others
(any of the foregoing being strictly prohibited), (ii) notify the sender
immediately of your receipt hereof, and (iii) delete this e-mail and all
copies of it.

 <<List of Missing Items.DOC>> 
 - List of Missing Items.DOC